Clementoni is one of the most important italian publishers for games and toys. It doesn’t only “publish” the products, but – with more than 300 emplyees – it produces them directly.
Grounded in 1963 in the city of Recanati by Mario Clementoni, it still operates in its hometown, but there are many branches abroad that distribute its products in the whole world. Its most popular realization is Sapientino, a seriers of educational games, born in 1967, that still brings out new and interesting products.
In the last years the collaboration with studiogiochi has become more and more intense, with the production of many different games.
Games (with studiogiochi)
- Horseland (2010)
- Sherlock (2010)
- Wall-e – ein Geschenk für Eva (2008)
- Gisborne (2008)
- Islas Canarias (2008)
- Star Wars – Das letzte Gefecht (2008)
- Star Wars – Galaktische Schlachten (2008)
- Foot2Rue (2007)
- Sieben auf einen Streich (2007)
- Totally spies (2007)
- Trova le mine (2007)
- Wikinder (2007)
- Babar et le mistère des lettres perdues (2006)
- Fischmarkt (2006)
- Challenge Sudoku – Kakuro Challenge (2006)
- Challenge Sudoku (2005)
- Indiana Jones (2005)
- König Salomons Schatzkammer (2005)
- Magna Grecia (2003)