Lex Arcana Aegyptus
The sands of time and gold
This volume is the first official geographical expansion of new Lex Arcana, and it describes the splendid and disturbing Province of Aegyptus.
In the land of ancient pharaohs, whose dynasties go back to the time of the gods themselves, the Cohors Auxiliaria Arcana will be facing intrigues and conspiracies, malign spells that come from forgotten eras, sand demons and secrets that can bring to madness even the wisest of minds.
The volume includes:
- Insights concerning the main regions, cities and personalities of the Delta and Valley of the Nilus river, of Lybia and Cyrenaica, of the desert and the Island of Crete.
- Countless game hooks and cues, dedicated to the biggest pitfalls of the Province, its most desired treasures and its millenial mysteries.
- Many tables and boxes with artifacts, encounters and dangers to be used in your adventures.
- New Rules, Specializations, Weapons, Special Actions and Conditions.
- New Enemies, Monsters, Indigitamenta and Rituals.
- Three breathtaking adventures which will guide the Custodes from Crete to the eastern oasis, from the lush swamps of the Delta to the most terrifying lost cities, buried in the desert.
Linked games: Lex Arcana