Lex Arcana – Carthago
Carthago – The shadow of the devourer is an expansion for the Role-playing game Lex Arcana and inlcudes:
– a report to the Emperor written by Magister Ennio Valente and regarding the situation of Carthago and the two provinces of Numidia and Mauretania;
– a detailed description of the earth of the Devourer, starting from the dark shadows of Carthago renaissance, to the forgotten regions of the Atlas;
– a chapter dedicated to the blood’s rituals magic of Carthago;
– a chapter dedicated to new fantastic creatures and to their magical power;
– many tables helping to use the information, offering good examples for encounters and adventures;
– two long adventures that will bring Custodes to get inside these landscapes, full with blood from centuries, trying to oppose themselves against the return of the terrible Children Eater Baal-Moloch.